Le autumn apple cake is a cake made from flour, corn flower, butter, sugar, eggs, milk, yeast flavored with rum and cinnamon.
It is ideal for daytime snacks especially on fall days.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 30 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 55 min|
|Total time : 1 min 25h|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|2 Golden or Pink Lady apples|
|175 g flour|
|125 g butter|
|25 g of corn flower|
|125 g powdered sugar|
|75 g cane sugar|
|3 medium-sized eggs|
|1 sachet of vanilla sugar|
|1 baking powder|
|150 ml of milk|
|1 c. to s. of rum|
|1 c. to c. cinnamon powder|
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Mix the egg yolks with the powdered and cane sugars until you get a creamy mixture.
- Add the sachet of vanilla sugar, cinnamon powder, rum, milk and melted butter cooled beforehand. Mix well.
- In a big bowl, sift and mix the flour, cornflower and yeast.
- Incorporate the corn-yeast flour-corn mixture mixture into the egg-sugar mixture.
- Beat the egg whites in firm snow with a pinch of salt.
- Gently fold into the dough, making slow movements from bottom to top until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
- Pour the preparation into a mold with parchment paper and previously buttered.
- Wash, peel and cut apples into thin slices. Put them on the dough by pressing them lightly with your fingers.
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes until the blade of a knife darkened in its center comes out dry.
- Go out and let cool
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Perfection is not of this world and certainly not in my job. In any case, every day, we question ourselves, we try to improve, tomorrow we will be better than yesterday. "Alain Ducasse