Le peach heart cake is a cake made of a shortbread made from flour, butter, egg and sugar; filled with a garnish of caramelized peaches and possibly amaretti macaroons and chocolate.
This cake is ideal for snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 30 min|
|Rest time : 1 hours|
|Cooking time : 50 min|
|Total time : 2 min 20h|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|600 g of peaches|
|125 g of complete flour|
|125 g all-purpose flour|
|125 g butter|
|75 g icing sugar|
|100 g de sucre cristallisé|
|50 g dried amaretti macaroons (optional)|
|50 g dark chocolate (option)|
|1 grated lemon rind|
- Mix the flour with the butter in a bowl with your fingertips to create a sandy mixture.
- Add an egg, an egg yolk, icing sugar, a pinch of salt and a little lemon zest and mix until you obtain a smooth paste.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 h.
- Wash and cut the peaches in slices with the skin.
- Sauté in a saucepan with the crystallized sugar during 5 at 6 min.
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan until it boils. Switch off.
- Spread half of the dough on a thickness of 5 mm.
- Put a pie plate of 20 cm diameter and 4 5 cm high parchment paper.
- Lay the dough over it.
- Spread out crumbled amaretti macaroons (optional), then caramelized peaches and chopped chocolate (optional).
- Roll out the remaining dough to 5mm thick and cover the peach filling.
- Squeeze the edges to close the pie, then cut the edges that protrude.
- Decorate the surface with a small knife and brush with egg white.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Bake during 45 at 50 min.
- Exit and let cool before unmolding.
- Serve and enjoy!