PARISIAN APPLES HOUSE: the easy recipe
The Parisian apples, or apples à la Parisienne, are a variant of hazelnut apples, prepared with a Parisian apple spoon, kitchen utensil with the look of a spoon that allows you to create small balls of vegetables or fruits.
Its handle, rounded for a firm grip, carries a cutting hemisphere that the user rotates in the flesh of the vegetable or fruit. There are several diameters ranging from 1 to 3 cm. Some teaspoons, however, make excellent substitute Parisian spoons.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 20 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 40 min|
|Total time : 1h|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|400 g of potatoes|
|2 c. to s. olive oil|
|salt and pepper|
- Peel, wash and mop the potatoes. Dry them well.
- Make as many balls as possible with a Paris spoon.
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C.
- Put the meatballs in a large bowl.
- Add the oil, season and stir well to soak up the fat.
- Spread on the baking sheet with baking paper.
- Bake in grill position.
- Fry the pellets for about 35 to 40 min.
- Return to mid-cooking.
- Go out and serve.
- To taste!