The Crunchy crisp 10 minutes without oil are chips made from thin slices of potatoes baked in the microwave oven.
Without fat, tailor-made salty, their taste and crispness are virtually identical to regular crisps.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 20 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 10 min|
|Total time : 30 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|250 g of potatoes|
|sweet pepper, chili or paprika|
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- Cut into very thin slices almost transparent with a mandolin.
- Rinse the potato slices several times in cold water, letting them soak for 5 minutes and changing the water often to remove as much starch as possible from the potatoes.
- Dry the potato slices with paper towels.
- Place a microwaveable dish of parchment paper. Lay a layer of potato slices without overlapping them.
- Lightly salt and add spices (paprika, pepper, rosemary, etc.).
- Microwave in 5 min at 800 W in rturning halfway through cooking.
- After 5 minutes, check the degree of crunch and possibly extend from 30 to 60 s to 200-300 W.
- Let cool and serve.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
"We must leave the people in charge of the kitchen in peace."Pierre Benoit