La pizza dough 5 minutes is a dough made from flour, water, olive oil, salt and yeast; which can be prepared in less than 5 minutes.
Easy and quick to prepare, it allows you to make a classic pizza (tomatoes, mozzarella) in less than 20 minutes.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 20 min|
|Total time : 25 min|
|Ingredients: for 2 pizzas|
|200 g flour|
|1,5 tbsp. to c. extra virgin olive oil|
|2 pinches of salt|
|1 / 2 instant yeast sachet|
|100 ml of water|
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C in ventilated mode.
- In a bowl, add the flour, oil, salt, instant yeast and stir.
- Then add the water and mix well for a few minutes until you get a soft and smooth dough.
- Divide into 4 parts.
- Spread out on a lightly floured work surface.
- Arrange in a round pan with parchment paper.
- Cover with tomato sauce, add a little oil, salt and bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add the mozzarella cut into small pieces and cook for another minute 10.
- Cut into quarters and serve hot.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“In the kitchen, if there were secrets in the past, there are no more secrets today, because I think that in the notion of transmitting and sharing, cooks have been able to do it better than 'other trades. "Alain Ducasse