Le cauliflower gratin with bechamel sauce is a cauliflower-based preparation topped with bechamel sauce and sprinkled with Gruyere.
Easy and quick to prepare, with authentic and delicious flavors, it is an ideal accompaniment or first course.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 45 min|
|Total time : 1 hours|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|150 g grated Gruyère cheese|
|750 ml of milk|
|40 g butter|
|1,5 c. to s. of flour|
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Cook in a pot of salted boiling water until tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add the flour and mix.
- Gradually add the milk, mixing with a whisk. Add the nutmeg, season.
- Cook for 10 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly and until thickened.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Divide the cauliflower pieces in an ovenproof casserole dish. Pour the béchamel over it.
- Sprinkle with Gruyere.
- Bake during 25 at 30 min.
- Take out and serve hot.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“The kitchen should be a carefully thought out reflection of all the good things on earth. "Jean and Pierre Troisgros