The flavored baked potatoes are a side dish made with potatoes, pepper, bay leaf, garlic, cloves, olive oil and salt baked in baking paper.
Easy and quick to prepare, baked and flavored, they are an ideal accompaniment to meals.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 20 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 30 min|
|Total time : 50 min|
|Ingredients: 4 people|
|1 kg of small new potatoes|
|extra virgin olive oil|
|2 bay leaves|
|1/2 tsp. to c. pink peppercorns|
|1/2 tsp. to c. green peppercorns|
|1/2 clove of garlic|
|salt to taste|
- Scrub the small new potatoes with a brush under the tap.
- Cut in half and place in a baking dish fitted with a large sheet of baking paper.
- Add the half-clove of sliced garlic, 2 bay leaves, salt and sprinkle the potatoes with pink peppercorns and green pepper and 2 cloves.
- Close the parchment paper and set to keep it tightly closed.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then open the paper and add extra virgin olive oil to the potatoes.
- Servir chaud.
- To taste!