THEomelet garnished in the oven is a dish made with eggs, cheese, Greek yogurt, parsley, salt and pepper.
Before cooking, it can be garnished with cooked meats, cheeses and additional vegetables. Easy and quick to prepare, lighter, it is perfect as a starter, which can be combined with various garnishes.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 20 min|
|Total time : 25 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|2 tbsp. to s. grated or parmesan cheese|
|2 tbsp. to s. Greek yogurt|
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, salt, yogurt, Parmesan, finely chopped parsley and possibly some pepper.
- Beat with a whisk until you obtain a soft and creamy mixture:
- At this point, possibly add 150 g of cooked meats or cheeses or 200 g of vegetables to the omelet.
- Pour the mixture into a mold lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake in the middle for about 20 min.
- Test the toothpick to check the cooking.
- Take out and serve hot!
Quote about cooking:
“To cook well you need good ingredients, a palate, heart and friends.”Pierre Perret