The vegan croissants 15 minutes are pastries made from flour, water, sugar, oil, yeast, vanilla and salt; requiring less than 15 minutes of preparation.
Easy to make, without eggs, milk or butter, these vegan croissants are a delicious alternative to classic croissants.
Extremely soft, they are ideal for breakfast or a snack.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : 3 30 h min|
|Cooking time : 20 min|
|Total time : 35 min + 3 h 30 min (raised)|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|300 g of strong flour (strength W 260 or 13 to 14% protein)|
|150 ml of water|
|50 g sugar|
|50 ml of oil|
|6 g fresh yeast|
|6 g vanilla extract|
|1 c. à c. de sel|
- Place the sifted flour, sugar, water and brewer's yeast in a bowl. Mix well until you get a smooth paste.
- Add the oil and salt.
- Continue kneading the dough until it is smooth.
- Finally add the vanilla extract.
- Form a ball with the dough and place in a lightly greased bowl and let rise for about 2 hours in a warm place away from drafts.
- Place the dough on a work surface, roll out with a rolling pin then shape into triangles.
- In the center of each triangle, possibly put 1 tbsp. to c. collapse.
- Roll each triangle from the base to the tip.
- Place the croissants on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for about 1 hour 30 minutes until they have doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until you obtain a beautiful golden color.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!