The pan-fried shortbread cookies are cookies made from flour, sugar, butter, milk, yeast, vanilla and salt.
Easy to make, requiring no oven, these egg-free cookies are ideal for snacking throughout the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : 15 min|
|Cooking time : 20 min|
|Total time : 45 min|
|Ingredients: 20 biscuits|
|150 g flour|
|50 g powdered sugar|
|60 g butter|
|15 ml of milk|
|3 g of baking powder|
|1 sachet of vanilla sugar|
|1 pinch of salt|
- In a bowl, sift and combine the flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the cold butter from the refrigerator and work quickly with your hands until you get a sandy mixture.
- Then pour in the milk and knead until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Form a loaf of dough, roll out with a rolling pin between two sheets of parchment paper and roll out to 7 mm thick.
- With one or more cookie cutters, shape cookies.
- Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put 15 min in the refrigerator.
- Lightly heat a non-stick pan.
- Once hot, cook 8 min on each side.
- Go out and let cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Everything is easier to say in a kitchen, everything is nuanced by this intention of sharing, an appetite makes things even sap.”Serge Joncour / Happy Holidays