THEomelet without eggs with zucchini and potatoes is a preparation based on potatoes, zucchini, potato starch, garlic, olive oil and salt.
Easy to make, without eggs, it is a delicious accompaniment to meals.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 10 min|
|Total time : 20 min|
|Ingredients: 4 people|
|400 g of boiled potatoes|
|1 medium sized zucchini|
|1 C. to s. potato starch|
|1 clove of garlic|
|extra virgin olive oil|
- Brown the garlic clove in a non-stick frying pan about 22 cm in diameter.
- Remove the garlic and add the washed and diced zucchini.
- Sauté for a few minutes and season.
- Pass the boiled potatoes in a potato masher, season, add the cornstarch and pour the mixture over the zucchini.
- Mash with a fork until the mixture is compacted and cook until a crispy crust forms.
- Turn the omelet over using a greased lid to prevent the omelet from breaking.
- Bake the other side until a crispy crust forms.
- Servir chaud.
- To taste!