LEMON CAKE WITHOUT MILK, EGGS OR BUTTER: the easy recipe
Le lemon cake without milk, eggs or butter is a cake made from flour, brown sugar, water, lemon, oil, yeast and vanilla.
Easy to prepare, without eggs or dairy products and possibly gluten-free, this fondant and deliciously flavored cake is ideal at the end of a meal or during snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 25 min|
|Total time : 40 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|180 g of wheat flour (or rice flour)|
|70 g brown sugar|
|150 ml of water or soy milk|
|40 ml of lemon juice|
|1 lemon (grated rind)|
|35 ml of sunflower oil|
|1 / 2 bags of baking powder|
- In a large bowl, pour the water (or soy milk) with the oil and lemon juice. Whisk for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add the flour, sugar, baking powder and the grated zest of a lemon and mix thoroughly with a spatula or wooden spoon until you obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Add vanilla extract to taste.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Pour the mixture into a mold of 22 cm diameter provided with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 25 min.
- After 20 min, insert a toothpick or the tip of a knife into the center of the cake.
- If it comes out dry, the cake is ready. Otherwise, continue cooking for another 5 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!