The 2-ingredient cookies (coconut and condensed milk) are, as the name suggests, cookies made from coconut flour and sweetened condensed milk.
Easy and quick to prepare, egg-free and gluten-free, economical and tasty, they are perfect for snacking throughout the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 20 min|
|Total time : 25 min|
|Ingredients: about 15 cookies|
|175 ml sweetened condensed milk|
|100 g of coconut flour|
- Place the condensed milk and coconut flour in a bowl.
- Work the mixture with a spoon until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Take small pieces of dough at a time, with slightly damp hands.
- Form balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake during 20 min.
- Watch well.
- Go out and let cool.
- Gently remove parchment paper.
- Serve and enjoy!