Le water apple cake is a cake made from water, oil, flour, apples, lemon, powdered sugar, cane sugar and yeast.
Easy and quick to make, without eggs, butter or milk, it is ideal for breakfast or during snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 55 min|
|Total time : 1 10 h min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|300 ml of water at room temperature|
|70 g sunflower oil|
|250 g flour|
|2 Golden apples|
|1 lemon (grated rind)|
|120 g powdered sugar|
|1 yeast sachet|
|50 g cane sugar|
- In a large bowl, combine room temperature water with sunflower oil. Emulsify well with an electric mixer.
- Add the flour sifted and mixed with the baking powder.
- Stir in the grated lemon zest.
- Then add the powdered sugar and whisk everything together until you get a homogeneous and fluid compound.
- Wash and peel an apple. Remove the core and cut into cubes.
- Incorporate into the dough.
- Put a mold of 22 cm diameter of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the inside with brown sugar.
- Pour the dough into the mold until halfway up.
- Wash and peel an apple.
- Remove the core and cut into slices. Arrange radially on the surface of the dough.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 170 ° C.
- Bake for about 55 min.
- Go out and let cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!