Le cake without butter or eggs, no sugar in powder is a cake made from flour, yeast, milk, jam, raisins or lemon or orange zest.
Easy and quick to prepare, authentic and tasty, it is perfect for snacks of the day or at the end of a meal.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 20 min|
|Total time : 30 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|250 g flour|
|1 / 2 sachet de levure|
|250 ml of milk|
|1 jar of jam (250 g) in the flavor of your choice|
|raisins or grated orange or lemon zest|
- Pour the flour into a bowl.
- Add the yeast and mix.
- While stirring, add the milk and all the other ingredients until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Finally add the jar of jam.
- Stir again so that the jam binds well to the mixture then add the raisins or orange or lemon zest and mix.
- Pour the preparation into a mold 22 to 24 cm in diameter fitted with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 170 ° C.
- Bake during 20 min.
- After 15 min, insert a toothpick or the tip of a knife into the center of the cake.
- If it comes out dry, the cake is ready. Otherwise, continue cooking for another 5 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“If my mother had flour, she would bake a cake. "Basque proverb