Le roast chicken with lemon and lavender is a dish made with chicken, lemon, olive oil, rosemary, lavender, salt and pepper.
Easy to prepare, deliciously flavored, it is a perfect dish with potatoes or salad.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : 30 min|
|Cooking time : 50 min|
|Total time : 1 h 5 min + 30 min (rest)|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|500 g pieces of chicken|
|1 / 2 lemon (juice)|
|5 c. to s. olive oil|
|1 sprig of rosemary|
|2 lavender flowers|
- Grate and grind the lavender and rosemary.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil with the spices and stir.
- Pour the spice oil over the chicken pieces placed in a baking dish. Pour in the lemon juice.
- Leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 190 ° C.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, then increase the temperature to 200 ° C and cook for another 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!