The cabbage and carrot rolls are made up of rolled thin dough rectangles garnished with cabbage, carrot, onion, garlic, salt, parsley and olive oil.
Easy and quick to prepare, they are perfect as a starter or as an accompaniment to lunch or dinner.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 20 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 20 min|
|Total time : 40 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|3 puff pastry sheets|
|1 head of cabbage|
|2 c. to s. olive oil|
|1 clove of garlic|
|3 tbsp. to s. peanut butter|
|1 branch of parsley|
|a little chilli or ginger|
|1 pinch of salt|
|huile de friture|
|1 egg (brown)|
- Cut the dough sheets in half and then in thirds according to the size of the rolls.
- Peel the onion and garlic and chop separately.
- Grate the carrots and chop the parsley.
- Cut the cabbage into a noodle shape.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Grate the onion in the pan.
- Add the carrot, cabbage and garlic.
- Sauté for 5 min and season with salt, chilli and parsley.
- Add the peanut butter and mix well.
- Place a spoonful of filling on the corner of the pastry sheet and fold up the longitudinal edges. Wrap.
- Coat the edges with the beaten egg and finally press so that the filling does not come out.
- Heat the oil and fry the rolls on both sides for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with a green salad.
- To taste!