The Wholemeal hazelnut and strawberry cookies are cookies made from hazelnuts, strawberries, cane sugar, wholemeal flour and flour, oatmeal, olive oil, yeast, vanilla and salt.
Easy and quick to make, delicious and energetic, they are perfect for snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 20 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 15 min|
|Total time : 35 min|
|Ingredients: about 20 cookies|
|40g toasted hazelnuts without the skin|
|120 g strawberries|
|100 g of cane sugar|
|150g of flour|
|150 g of wholemeal flour|
|80 ml olive oil|
|1 C. to c. baking powder|
|1/2 tsp. to c. vanilla powder|
|1 pinch of salt|
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Place the hazelnuts in the bowl of the blender and chop. Go out and set aside.
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces with a knife.
- Gently mix with sugar in a bowl.
- Add the flour, chopped hazelnuts, oatmeal, salt, oil, yeast and vanilla.
- Mix and quickly form a ball of dough.
- On a work surface, gently roll out the dough with a rolling pin and roll out to about 4 mm thick.
- Shape the cookies with a cookie cutter.
- Bake for about 15 min.
- Go out and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!