Le cheesecake or cheesecake is the North American version of cheesecake.
It is a sweet dessert composed of a mixture of cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, sugar and flavors of vanilla or lemon, on a crust of cookie crumbs (usually graham crackers) and butter.
The New York Cheesecake is made with a Philadelphia cream cheese (patented in 1872 by William Lawrence of Chester, New York), fresh salty cheese.
The following recipe is for a New York chocolate cheesecake.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 25 min|
|Rest time : 3 20 h min|
|Cooking time : 1 hours|
|Total time : 1 h 25 min + 3 h 20 min (rest)|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|180 g of biscuits|
|1 C. to c. bitter cocoa|
|100 g butter|
|300 g of cheese spread|
|200 g sour cream|
|100 g sugar|
|120 g dark chocolate|
|3 c. to s. of flour|
|1 pinch of bitter cocoa|
- Provide the base of a mold 20 to 22 cm in diameter with baking paper.
- Put the cookies and cocoa in the bowl of a blender and reduce to flour.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add to the cookies and mix well.
- Spread the mixture in the bottom of the mold, compact well with a spoon and refrigerate for 20 min.
- In a bowl, put the cheese, sour cream, sugar and flour.
- Mix, then insert the first egg.
- When it is well absorbed, add the second.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, add to the mixture and stir with a spatula.
- Pour the cream on the base.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 170 ° C.
- Bake for about 1 h.
- Take out of the oven and let cool, then put in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Garnish the cake with a pinch of cocoa.
- Serve and enjoy!