Le water cake 5 minutes is a cake made from water, sugar, flour, oil, vanilla (or lemon zest, orange or almond flavoring), yeast and icing sugar.
Easy and quick to make, without milk, butter and eggs, this light cake, ideal for vegans and lactose intolerant, with a very delicate taste and very smooth consistency is ideal for breakfast or as a snack, accompanied by 'a coffee or tea.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 40 min|
|Total time : 45 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|375 ml of water|
|230 g powdered sugar|
|350 g flour|
|75 ml of seed oil|
|1 c. to c. vanilla extract|
|1 yeast sachet|
- In a bowl, mix the water at room temperature with the sugar until completely dissolved.
- Add the oil, vanilla extract and continue to mix.
- In another bowl, sift the flour with the yeast, mix. Gradually incorporate the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients, continuing to mix with a hand whisk.
- Provide a 22 cm diameter mold with baking paper and pour the mixture into it.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake for about 40 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool completely.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!