Le 10 minute apple cake is a cake made from flour, apples, sugar, eggs, milk, oil, yeast, lemon, cinnamon, brown sugar and salt.
Easy and quick to make, soft and delicious, it is ideal for snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 40 min|
|Total time : 50 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|300 g flour|
|180 g sugar|
|220 g milk|
|100 ml of seed oil|
|1 sachet of baking powder|
|1 lemon (grated rind)|
|1 pinch of salt|
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- In a bowl, put the sifted flour and baking powder, then add the sugar and mix.
- Add the eggs and mix until completely absorbed.
- Add the oil and milk, a pinch of salt and cinnamon and the grated zest of one lemon. Mix well with a whisk.
- Wash, peel the apples, cut 1 and a half apple into small pieces and add to the dough.
- Mix well and pour into a buttered and floured mold or one fitted with parchment paper 24 cm in diameter.
- Level the surface.
- Cut the remaining apples into slices and arrange on the cake.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, then remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Once cooled, sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“Cooking is an art, but as with any art, you have to know the techniques and the material. "Nathan Myhrvold