La zucchini sauce is a preparation based on zucchini, mint, garlic, olive oil, chilli, salt and parsley.
Easy and quick to prepare, fresh and tasty, it is perfect for seasoning pasta or fish or white meat dishes.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 20 min|
|Total time : 30 min|
|Ingredients: 4 people|
|1 clove of garlic|
- Wash and thinly slice the zucchini.
- In a non-stick pan, heat a few tablespoons of oil and add the zucchini.
- Brown evenly.
- In the last moments of cooking, add salt, a pinch of chili, sliced garlic and chopped parsley.
- Pour into a bowl and let cool.
- Use or store in the refrigerator wrapped in plastic wrap.
- To taste!