La rustic zucchini and mascarpone pie is a tart made from a shortcrust pastry base and a filling made from zucchini, ham, mascarpone, egg and salt.
Easy and quick to prepare, creamy and tasty, it is ideal as a starter or main course accompanied by a green salad.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 50 min|
|Total time : 1 hours 5 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|1 shortcrust pastry roll|
|80 g of cooked ham|
|250 g of mascarpone|
|Salt to taste|
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Wash the zucchini and thinly slice with the potato peeler.
- Line a pie pan 20 to 22 cm in diameter with baking paper.
- Place the shortcrust pastry there and collect the excess dough.
- Prick the base with the tines of a fork.
- Bake for about 10 min.
- Arrange the slices of cooked ham on the base, then the sliced zucchini.
- In a bowl, put the mascarpone, egg, salt and pepper and mix with an electric whisk until you obtain a smooth cream.
- Pour the mascarpone cream over the base of the dough, ham and zucchini.
- Bake for an additional 35 to 40 minutes.
- Take out and serve hot.
- To taste!