Le paradise cake without eggs, gluten or dairy products is a cake made from flour, potato starch, sugar, vegetable yogurt, rice milk, oil, yeast, orange, lemon, cinnamon and icing sugar.
Easy and quick to prepare, without eggs, gluten or dairy products, this tasty and deliciously flavored cake is perfect for snacking throughout the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 40 min|
|Total time : 55 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|125 g flour|
|125 g of potato starch or corn starch|
|150 g sugar|
|125 g of vegetable yogurt|
|250 ml of rice milk|
|100 ml of sunflower oil|
|1 baking powder|
|1 orange (peel)|
|1 lemon (peel)|
|1 pincée de cannelle|
- Heat the milk in a saucepan with the orange and lemon zest. Bring to a boil and let cool.
- In a bowl, add the flour, potato starch, sugar and baking powder.
- Add the hot milk after removing the zest, as well as the yogurt and oil and start to mix with the whisk. Add a pinch of cinnamon. Mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Provide a 22 to 24 cm diameter mold with baking paper and pour the dough into it.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake for about 40 minutes
- After 35 min, insert a toothpick or the tip of a knife into the center of the cake.
- If it comes out dry, the cake is ready. Otherwise, continue cooking for another 5 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!