Le Hazelnut milk with mocha coffee is a drink made from hazelnuts, coffee, maple syrup, cocoa and vanilla.
Easy to make, without refined sugar or dairy products, this delicious natural drink is perfect for snacking throughout the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 20 min|
|Rest time : 8 hours|
|Cooking time : 10 min|
|Total time : 30 min + 8 h (rest)|
|Ingredients: 4 people|
|300 g of raw hazelnuts|
|1 l of cooled coffee|
|5 to 6 tsp. to s. maple syrup|
|5 c. to s. cocoa powder|
|1 C. to c. vanilla extract|
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Spread the hazelnuts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and toast in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until lightly golden.
- Put in a clean cloth, wrap and let stand 1 min. Rub the hazelnuts in the tea towel to remove the skins.
- Place the peeled hazelnuts in a bowl and cover with cold water.
- Place in the refrigerator and let soak overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
- Drain the hazelnuts and place in the bowl of the blender with the coffee, cocoa powder, 4 tbsp. to s. of maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Pour the mixture onto a clean muslin cloth placed over a large bowl. Squeeze through the cloth to collect as much filtered liquid as possible.
- Taste and possibly add more maple syrup. Place in the refrigerator.
- Serve with ice.
- To taste!