La Pear cinnamon tart with hazelnut crumble is a tart composed of a shortcrust pastry base, a filling of pears, raisins, sugar, lemon and cinnamon, and a crumble of hazelnuts.
Easy to prepare, crisp, tasty and delicately scented, it is perfect for snacks of the day.
|Difficulty level: low|
|Preparation time : 25 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 55 min|
|Total time : 1 10 h min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|500 g of broken dough|
|500 g of pear|
|50 g raisins|
|25 g sugar|
|1 lemon (grated rind)|
|100 ml of rum|
|50 g flour|
|50 g finely chopped hazelnut flour|
|50 g powdered sugar|
|50 g butter|
- Place all the crumble ingredients in a bowl.
- Pstretch until you get a compact and firm dough.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and put in the freezer until completely hardened.
- Once frozen, grate and store in the freezer in an airtight container.
- Wash, peel and cut the pears into small pieces and put in a saucepan with 25 g of sugar, cinnamon and grated lemon zest.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, then add the rum and raisins, hydrated and drained beforehand.
- Once cooked, add a little cookie crumbs to absorb the moisture.
- Place the shortcrust pastry in a 22 cm diameter mold fitted with baking paper, leaving the edges very high.
- Prick the bottom and bake in a preheated oven at 170 ° C for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add the garnish, and level well.
- Cover everything with the previously grated crumble crumbs.
- Bake at 175 ° C for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
- Activate the grill function during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before unmolding.
- Serve and enjoy!