The healthy oatmeal raisin cookies are cookies made from oatmeal, nuts, flour, honey, agave syrup, oil, raisins, cinnamon, vanilla, baking soda and salt.
Easy and quick to make, delicious, without dairy products or powdered sugar, they are perfect for snacks of the day.
|Difficulty level: low|
|Preparation time : 25 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 15 min|
|Total time : 40 min|
|Ingredients: about 15 cookies|
|100 g oat flakes|
|55 g nuts|
|150 g flour|
|80 g honey|
|80 g of agave syrup|
|55 g oil|
|80 g raisins|
|1,5 c. to c. cinnamon|
|1 c. to c. vanilla extract|
|1 C. to c. baking soda or baking powder|
|1 pinch of salt|
- Soak the raisins in lukewarm water.
- Toast the nuts in a non-stick skillet until lightly browned.
- Transfer to the bowl of a blender with the oatmeal and blend until you get a fine powder. Combine the oatmeal and nut powder with the flour.
- Add the salt, cinnamon, vanilla and baking soda.
- Add the oil, honey and agave syrup.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until you obtain a soft and homogeneous mixture.
- Add the well-drained raisins.
- Divide the dough into portions of 30 to 40 g.
- Shape dough into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spacing them apart.
- Squeeze with the palm of your hand moistened to give them a flat, round shape.
- Decorate the surface with other raisins or pieces of nuts.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 175 ° C.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the cookies are golden on the surface.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Store in a tin box.
- To taste!