The fondant pumpkin and hazelnut tart is a tart made of shortbread dough and a filling made from pumpkin, sugar, hazelnuts, sour cream, eggs and cinnamon.
Easy to prepare, tender and delicious, they are perfect for snacks of the day.
|Difficulty level: low|
|Preparation time : 25 min|
|Rest time : 30 min|
|Cooking time : 50 min|
|Total time : 1 h 15 min + 30 min (rest)|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|600 g of pumpkin, pumpkin or squash|
|100 g brown sugar|
|50 g hazelnut powder|
|25 cl of fresh cream|
|1 handful of hazelnutss|
|1 pinch of cinnamon powder|
- Take the shortbread dough out of the refrigerator and place on a 23 to 24 cm diameter pie dish.
- Peel and cut the flesh of the pumpkin into large cubes and cook in a saucepan of boiling water for 25 min.
- Puree in a blender or with a fork then let cool for 30 min.
- Add the sugar, eggs, cinnamon, hazelnut powder and liquid cream to the pumpkin puree. Mix well until you get a fairly liquid consistency.
- Pour the preparation over the dough.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 200 ° C.
- Bake for about 25 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts.
- Serve and enjoy!