La lemon apple pie with hazelnuts is a tart consisting of a sweet dough base, a filling of apples, lemon and a finish based on hazelnuts, butter, sugar, flour and milk.
Easy to prepare, delicious and very fragrant, they are perfect for snacks of the day.
|Difficulty level: low|
|Preparation time : 25 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 35 min|
|Total time : 1 hours|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|125 g butter|
|180 g flour|
|1,5 c. to s. of cold water|
|3 to 4 medium-sized apples (500 g)|
|1 / 2 lemon (zest and juice)|
|60 g of hazelnuts|
|50 g butter|
|95 g sugar|
|1 c. to s. of flour|
|1 c. to s. of milk|
- In a bowl, combine the butter, flour and water. Knead until it forms a dough.
- Place it in a 23 to 24 cm diameter pie pan or small pie tins lined with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 200 ° C.
- Bake during 10 min.
- Go out and set aside.
- Meanwhile, peel the apples and cut into small cubes.
- Take half the zest and juice of one lemon. Mix with the diced apples. Stir then garnish the pre-baked pie.
- In a saucepan, heat the butter-sugar-flour and milk mixture over low heat until you obtain a smooth cream.
- Off the heat, add the finely chopped hazelnuts.
- Cover the pie with this mixture.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 175 ° C.
- Bake during 25 min.
- Take out of the oven and serve lukewarm.
- To taste!