Le chocolate cake without butter or sugar is a cake made from dark chocolate, flour, eggs, banana, baking powder, salt and vanilla; topped with dark chocolate and milk.
Easy and quick to prepare, soft and delicious, without butter or sugar, it is perfect for snacks of the day.
|Difficulty level: low|
|Preparation time : 25 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 25 min|
|Total time : 50 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|250 g of dark chocolate (50 to 70%)|
|120 g flour|
|1 baking powder|
|1 pinch of salt|
|1 gousse de vanille|
|100 g of dark chocolate (50 to 70%)|
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Blend the mashed banana and add to the egg mixture.
- Gradually add the flour and baking powder, and mix well.
- Extract the seeds from the vanilla bean and fold into the mixture.
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Let cool a bit and add to the dough.
- When the mixture is ready, pour into a 22 cm diameter mold fitted with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 175 ° C and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate for the cover with a drop of milk over low heat while stirring. Let cool.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Transfer the chocolate cake to a serving platter and cover with melted dark chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy!