The cookies without eggs or butter are cookies made from flour, rice flour (or corn starch), oil, milk, vanilla, honey, baking powder and salt.
Easy and quick to prepare, very light and healthy, soft and delicious, they are perfect for snacks of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 10 min|
|Total time : 15 min|
|Ingredients: about 20 to 25 cookies|
|200 g of flour (or replace 20 g of flour with 20 g of cocoa powder for cookies with cocoa flavor)|
|50 g of rice flour (or corn starch)|
|50 ml of oil|
|80 ml of milk|
|1 sachet of vanilla sugar|
|55 g sugar|
|1 c. to c. honey|
|1 / 2 bags of baking powder|
|1 pinch of salt|
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Start by mixing with a wooden spoon then with your hands until you get a homogeneous mixture and form a ball of dough.
- Roll out the cookie dough with a rolling pin on a lightly floured work surface.
- Roll out to a thickness of about 1 cm and shape the cookies with cookie cutters.
- Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush the surface with a little milk.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Bake for about 10 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!