La mascarpone chocolate pie is a tart made of a base of baked dough, cream made from mascarpone, eggs, sugar, dark chocolate and sprinkled with cocoa powder.
Easy and quick to prepare, tender and delicious, it is perfect for snacking throughout the day.
|Difficulty level: low|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : 1 hours|
|Cooking time : 30 min|
|Total time : 45 min + 1 h (rest)|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|500 g of mascarpone|
|100 g sugar|
|2 tbsp. to s. unsweetened cocoa|
|4 tbsp. to s. cognac (option)|
|150 g dark chocolate|
|1 shortcrust pastry or shortbread|
- Spread the dough into a thin disc on a floured work surface and place in a 24 cm diameter pie dish fitted with baking paper.
- Prick the bottom with the tines of a fork, cover with parchment paper and dried beans (or rice) and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 min.
- Remove the dried beans and baking paper and continue cooking for another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely then transfer the cooked shortcrust pastry to a serving dish.
- With an electric whisk, beat the egg yolks with the sugar in a bowl until a creamy mixture is obtained. Add the cognac (optional) and the mascarpone. Also add the cold melted chocolate.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks and gently add to the mixture using slow movements from bottom to top to avoid breaking them apart.
- Pour the filling into the base of the dough and put in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle the surface with bitter cocoa and serve.
- To taste!