The chocolate and nut cookies are cookies made from sugar, cane sugar, flour, oil, milk, dark chocolate, nuts, vanilla, baking powder and salt.
Easy and quick to prepare, fragrant and delicious, they are perfect for snacking throughout the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 12 min|
|Total time : 22 min|
|Ingredients: about 25 cookies|
|65 g powdered sugar|
|65 g cane sugar|
|200 g flour|
|125 ml of coconut oil (or vegetable oil)|
|70 g of almond milk (or cow's milk)|
|100 g dark chocolate, chopped or in drops|
|50 g nuts|
|1 c. to s. vanilla extract|
|1 C. to c. baking soda (or baking powder)|
|1 pinch of salt|
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Put the preparation in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 175 ° C.
- Form balls with the dough and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes depending on the size of the cookies.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!