The healthy oatmeal apple cookies free from eggs, sugar and dairy products are cookies made from brown sugar, flour, butter, oatmeal, sugar, baking soda, apples.
Easy and quick to make, delicious, nutritious and natural, they are perfect for snacking throughout the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 45 min|
|Total time : 1 hours|
|Ingredients: about 25 cookies|
|300 g of oatmeal (soaked for 12 hours in semi-skimmed milk)|
|50 ml olive oil|
|100 g of dried apricots (soaked for 2 hours in water)|
|50 g of raisins (soaked for 2 hours in water)|
|1 / 2 c. to c. ground cinnamon|
|170 g icing sugar|
|35 ml of lemon juice|
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 140 ° C.
- Put a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Finely chop the apples, dried apricots and raisins.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Knead well.
- Using a tablespoon, place "mounds" of dough on the baking sheet.
- Bake about 45 min.
- Go out and let cool.
- Put the icing sugar in a bowl and add the lemon juice gradually.
- After adding 2/3 of the juice, mix well with a whisk until you get a fluid but not runny texture.
- Pour icing on top of cookies. Leave to harden.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Gastronomic knowledge is necessary for all men since it tends to increase the sum of pleasures intended for them.”Anthelme Brillat-Savarin