Le 5-minute cake in hot water is a cake made from flour, milk, eggs, sugar, oil, water, yeast, lemon and salt that can be prepared in less than 5 minutes.
Easy and very quick to prepare, soft and soft, it is perfect for snacks of the day or as a base for layer cakes.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 50 min|
|Total time : 55 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|200 g flour|
|200 g sugar|
|150 ml of water|
|100 ml of milk|
|60 ml of oil|
|1 baking powder|
|1 lemon (grated rind)|
|1 pinch of salt|
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 170 ° C.
- In a bowl, break the eggs, add a pinch of salt, milk, oil and sugar. Mix with a spoon.
- Add the sifted flour, baking powder and grated lemon zest. Mix well.
- Pour the water into a saucepan and let cool.
- Add water to the mixture and mix.
- Bake during 50 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.
- To taste!