The old-fashioned butter shortbread are cookies made from flour, butter, sugar, egg and salt.
Easy to prepare, deliciously shortbread and with a great buttery taste, they are perfect for breakfast or as a snack of the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : 1 hours|
|Cooking time : 10 min|
|Total time : 25 min + 30 min (rest)|
|Ingredients: about 400 g of cookies|
|200 g flour|
|150 g sweet butter froid|
|75 g sugar|
|1 pinch of salt|
- In a bowl, pour the flour and powdered sugar and mix.
- Add the cold butter and rub with your fingertips to form a sandy consistency.
- Add an egg in the center and mix until it forms a ball of dough.
- Cut the dough into sausages about 5cm wide and 15cm long.
- Wrap in plastic film and put in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 180 ° C.
- Cut each sausage into thin slices 2 to 3 mm thick.
- Place the dough slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake during 10 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Cooking is love and generosity. "Paul Bocuse