Le 3-ingredient puffed cheesecake is a cake made with white chocolate, eggs and cheese spread.
Easy and quick to prepare, this cheesecake flavored cake with the texture of a soufflé is perfect for snacking throughout the day.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 30 min|
|Total time : 45 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|120 g white chocolate|
|180 g of eggs (3 eggs)|
|130 g of cheese spread|
- Chop the white chocolate, melt in a double boiler. Leave to cool for a few moments.
- Meanwhile, carefully line an 18 to 20 cm diameter pan with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 170 ° C.
- Heat a saucepan with plenty of water.
- Break the eggs and separate the yolks from the egg whites.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff with an electric mixer.
- In the bowl of melted white chocolate, add the three egg yolks and the cheese spread.
- Whip the mixture until it forms a homogeneous and smooth cream.
- Gently add the egg whites in stiff peaks to the cream, taking care to mix from bottom to top.
- Place the pan in a larger dish.
- Pour the preparation into the mold and level with a spatula.
- Pour boiling water into the pan and ensure that the water level reaches about 2/3 of the height of the pan.
- Bake for 15 min; then lower the temperature to 160 ° C and continue for another 15 min. Turn off the oven and leave the cake inside for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Cooking cannot really be learned. The kitchen we live it. We live it and we have a mad desire to do it. "Olivier roellinger