The quick potato pancakes are a dish made from potatoes, eggs, flour, cream, salt and pepper.
Easy and quick to prepare, crispy and tender, they are perfect as a side dish.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 10 min|
|Total time : 25 min|
|Ingredients: 4 people|
|400 g of potatoes|
|2 c. to s. of flour|
|2 tbsp. to s. of cream|
- Grate the potatoes with a large grater.
- Put the grated potatoes in water so that they do not rust.
- Drain the grated potatoes and put in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs with a fork.
- Add the beaten eggs with the cream, flour, salt and pepper to the bowl containing the grated potatoes. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Form small pancakes with your hands. Flatten pancakes between hands to remove excess liquid. Place in the pan.
- When they are golden on one side, turn over.
- Crush several times during cooking after they have taken shape.
- Serve hot.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“Simple cooking is what is most complicated.”Joel Robuchon