The light donuts 5 minutes are small cakes made from flour, water, sugar, oil, yeast, vanilla and icing sugar.
Easy and quick to prepare, light, without butter, oil, eggs or milk, they are perfect for snacks of the day.
|Difficulty level: low|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 8 min|
|Total time : 13 min|
|Ingredients: about 20 donuts|
|125 g flour|
|125 ml of water at room temperature|
|75 g sugar|
|25 ml of oil|
|1 / 2 bags of baking powder|
|1 c. to c. vanilla extract|
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 160 ° C.
- In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder and vanilla extract.
- Mix lightly then add oil and water.
- Whisk quickly then pour the batter into the donut molds.
- Bake during 8 at 10 min.
- Do not allow too much browning and do the toothpick test before removing them from the oven.
- Let cool on a rack and unmold when cold.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Gastronomy makes our nostrils tremble with intelligence.”Charles Monselet