The meringues without sugar are meringues made from egg whites, lemon juice, birch xylitol and cream of tartar.
Easy and quick to prepare, light and delicious, they are perfect to garnish desserts and cakes or to enjoy during snacks.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 2 hours|
|Total time : 2 15 h min|
|Ingredients: about 24 meringues|
|3 egg whites|
|1 lemon (juice)|
|60 g of birch xylitol|
|1 pinch of cream of tartar|
- Reduce the xylitol to powder.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- In a bowl, add the cream of tartar to the egg whites.
- Whisk for 2 minutes then add the powdered xylitol and grated lemon zest.
- Whisk until you get a firm consistency.
- Put in a piping bag.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Shape heaps of preparation to resemble clouds.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 110 ° C (or 90 ° C in ventilated mode) and cook for about 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Turn off the oven and let dry overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Eating well on a daily basis, for me, is a reality that is not reserved for the spheres of haute cuisine. "Anne-Sophie Pic