The old-fashioned potato pancakes are a dish made from potatoes, onions, flour, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper.
Easy and quick to prepare, tasty, with an authentic taste, they are perfect as a side dish or served with a green salad.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 15 min|
|Total time : 30 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|8 large potatoes|
|45 g flour|
|1 bunch of parsley|
|1 pinch of salt + pepper|
- Peel the potatoes, wash and grate using a food processor.
- Once grated, wring in a tea towel to remove the juice.
- Peel the onions and chop.
- Wash the parsley and finely chop.
- Place the grated potatoes, onions and parsley in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, salt, pepper and flour and mix well.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Take a handful of the preparation and squeeze in the hands.
- Brown lightly on both sides.
- Place the pancakes on a plate lined with baking paper. Repeat the operation until all the preparation is used up.
- Serve warm or cold.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“Good food is honest, sincere and straightforward.”Elizabeth David