The Potato Croquettes are a preparation made from potatoes, butter, Parmesan, egg, flour, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
Easy and quick to prepare, tender and tasty, they are perfect as an aperitif, starter or side dish.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 25 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 40 min|
|Total time : 1 5 h min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|600 g of potatoes|
|80 g butter|
|1 to 2 eggs|
- Boil the potatoes in a saucepan filled with water for about 25 minutes.
- As soon as the fork easily enters the potatoes, it means they are done.
- Peel the potatoes while they are still hot and mash with a potato masher or fork.
- Mix the butter and the egg with the potatoes, season with salt and pepper. Let cool.
- Lightly flour the worktop.
- Take part of the dough, make a roll 3 to 4 cm in diameter and cut with a knife a length of about 5 cm.
- Arrange a saucepan with olive oil and let heat.
- Break the eggs into one plate and place the breadcrumbs on another.
- Pass each croquette first in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the croquettes in hot oil and fry, turning occasionally until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“Eating well on a daily basis, for me, is a reality that is not reserved for the spheres of haute cuisine. "Anne-Sophie Pic