La crumble pizza is a dish made with pizza dough, mozzarella, tomato sauce and a crumble made with flour, breadcrumbs, Parmesan and butter.
Easy and quick to prepare, this savory variant of sbriciolata Italian (crumble cake) is perfect as a starter or as a main course with a green salad.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 25 min|
|Total time : 40 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|1 pizza base|
|100 g of mozzarella, cut into pieces|
|100 g flour|
|25 g of bread crumbs|
|60 g grated Parmesan cheese|
|60 g cold butter, cubed|
- Knead the pizza base and heat the tomato sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, breadcrumbs and Parmesan, add the butter in small pieces and knead with your hands, rubbing the mixture to obtain crumbs.
- Put in the refrigerator.
- Line a mold 32 to 34 cm in diameter with baking paper /
- Arrange the pizza base inside.
- Add the tomato sauce, mozzarella, oregano and salt.
- Crumble the crumble on top. Distribute evenly over the entire surface.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 190 ° C.
- Bake during 20 at 25 min.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Add oregano on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Where my hosts come from, it is my cuisine that they seem to prefer.”American saying