La orange mousse 5 minutes is a dessert made from eggs, orange, corn starch, sugar, butter and water.
Easy and quick to prepare, light, soft and not too sweet, it is perfect for snacks of the day or at the end of a meal.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 2 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 3 min|
|Total time : 5 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|2 small oranges|
|30 g of corn starch|
|100 g sugar|
|20 g butter|
|250 ml of water|
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Put the egg yolks in a saucepan with the sugar. Mix until whitened.
- Add the corn starch, water and orange juice.
- Make everything thicken, stirring constantly until the first simmering, without waiting for the boil.
- Off the heat, add the butter. Mix and let cool.
- In a bowl, whisk the whites until stiff.
- Gently stir the egg whites into the mixture.
- Pour the mousse into the verrines and put in the refrigerator before serving.
- Garnish with orange zest.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Simple cooking is what is most complicated.”Joel Robuchon