Le natural multi-purpose cleaner is a homemade product made from water, black soap, baking soda and essential oil.
Easy and quick to prepare, versatile, economical, with a long shelf life, it can be used to clean all surfaces (worktops, floors, etc.).
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Amount : 1 l of cleaner|
|750 ml warm water|
|2 tbsp. to s. liquid black soap|
|1 C. to s. baking soda|
|a few drops of lemon or pine essential oil|
- Pour lukewarm water into a liter bottle.
- Add the baking soda and mix.
- Add the essential oil and soap.
- Close the bottle and shake.
- Complete with water.
- Close and mix.
- Shake well before use.
- Clean worktops, tables, sinks, bathtub, refrigerator by spraying, rubbing with a sponge and rinsing or floors (pour a capful of product in a bucket of water).
- Several months away from heat and light.
Quote on Nature:
“Nature can and does everything. ”Montaigne