La butter cream is a cream based on butter, icing sugar, crème fraîche and vanilla.
Easy and quick to prepare, without eggs or meringue, it is perfect for garnishing cupcakes, desserts or cakes.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 10 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : -|
|Total time : 10 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|190 g of quality butter at room temperature|
|245 g icing sugar|
|65 g of fresh cream|
|1/2 tsp. to c. vanilla extract|
- Take the butter out of the refrigerator 30 min before using until it reaches a soft consistency.
- Put the soft butter in a bowl, add the icing sugar and the vanilla and start beating with an electric whisk at medium speed for 5 min.
- After 5 min, gradually add the cream, continuing to whip for a few minutes.
- Transfer to a pastry bag to decorate cupcakes or use with a spatula directly on the cake to garnish.
- Store the buttercream for a few days in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Before use, put at room temperature for 15 to 20 min.
Quote about cooking:
“My philosophy of cooking: a hundred times on the job, hand in your work. "Paul Bocuse