The baked crunchy zucchini sticks are a side dish made with zucchini, breadcrumbs, corn starch, paprika, Provence herbs, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Easy and very quick to prepare, crunchy, light and tasty, they are perfect as an aperitif or as an accompaniment.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 15 min|
|Total time : 20 min|
|Ingredients: 4 / 6 people|
|3 to 4 zucchini|
|2 c. to s. breadcrumbs|
|2 tbsp. corn starch|
|1 C. to s. sweet paprika (possibly smoked)|
|herbs of Provence|
|1 pinch of salt / pepper|
- Wash, clean dry and cut the zucchini in half lengthwise.
- Cut again in half to obtain the sticks.
- If necessary remove the central part with the seeds
- In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, corn starch, salt, pepper, paprika and Provence herbs.
- Mix and bread the zucchini sticks.
- Make sure the breadcrumbs adhere all around the sticks.
- Divide the zucchini sticks in a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Pour a drizzle of oil on top and sprinkle the zucchini again with very little breading. Preheat the oven in fan-assisted mode to 200 ° C.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes (it is not necessary to turn them over).
- Once browned, serve.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
“Recipes don't work unless you use your heart! "Dylan jones