Le baked potato chicken is a dish made with chicken, potatoes, garlic, parsley, thyme, basil, butter, olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper.
Easy and quick to prepare, crispy and tender, deliciously flavored with herbs and lemon, it is perfect as a lunch or dinner dish.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : -|
|Cooking time : 1 30 h min|
|Total time : 1 45 h min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|2 kg of chicken in pieces|
|6 to 8 potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges|
|4 chopped garlic cloves|
|1 C. to s. fresh parsley, thyme and basil|
|100 g butter|
|2 c. to s. olive oil|
|zest of 1 lemon and juice of half a lemon|
- Melt butter with olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted, add the herbs and lemon zest.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice.
- Put aside.
- Place the pieces, chicken and potatoes in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the garlic and herb mixture over the chicken and massage well with your hands until all the chicken and potato pieces are coated.
- Cover with foil.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 200 ° C. Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove the aluminum foil and continue cooking for another 30 minutes so that the chicken is crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“Good food doesn't have to be expensive. "Paul Bocuse