Le instant cake without baking with soluble coffee is a cake made from a base of cookies and butter and a filling of mascarpone, crème fraîche, sugar and soluble coffee, decorated with cocoa powder and coffee beans.
Easy and quick to prepare, requiring no baking and using simple instant coffee, this soft, melty and delicious cake is perfect for snacking throughout the day or at the end of a meal.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 15 min|
|Rest time : 2 30 h min|
|Cooking time : -|
|Total time : 15 min + 2 h 30 min (rest)|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|175 g of biscuits|
|75 g de beurre mou|
|450 g of fresh cream|
|200 g of mascarpone|
|75 g icing sugar + 1 bag of vanilla sugar|
|3 c. to s. soluble coffee|
|coffee beans (decoration option)|
- Finely chop the cookies in a bowl.
- Combine with the melted butter.
- Place the cookie base inside a 24 to 26 cm diameter mold with baking paper.
- Compact and level well.
- Refrigerate during 30 min.
- In a bowl, combine the instant coffee with the cream. Whisk well.
- Add the mascarpone by spoonfuls while whisking
- Incorporate the icing sugar and the vanilla sugar while beating until you obtain a soft cream.
- Garnish the cookie base with coffee cream.
- Level well and put in the freezer for about 2 hours.
- Unmould and decorate with cocoa powder and / or coffee beans.
- Serve and enjoy!
Quote about cooking:
“The kitchen of a human group is the reflection of the sky, the earth, the waters of the country where it is fixed.”Edward de Pomiane