COPACABANA, COCKTAIL WITHOUT ALCOHOL
Copacabana is an alcohol-free cocktail made with lemon, limes, raspberries, sugar, vanilla, ice cubes and water.
Easy and quick to prepare, refreshing and deliciously scented, it is perfect to quench your thirst all day long.
|Level of difficulty: easy|
|Preparation time : 5 min|
|Ingredients: 6 people|
|100 g raspberries|
|250 g ice cubes|
|100 g sugar|
|1 c. to c. vanilla extract|
|1 l of water|
- Using a peeler, cut 4 strips of lemon zest and 6 of lime zest.
- Place the strips in a carafe.
- Add 100 g of raspberries to a bowl.
- Place the ice cubes in the blender bowl and chop for 10 s.
- Place the chopped ice in the carafe with the raspberries.
- In the bowl of the blender, add the lemon and lime zest and the juice of one lime.
- Stir in the sugar, vanilla and water.
- Mix for a few seconds.
- Filter the contents of the blender bowl into the carafe containing the ice cream and raspberries.
- Serve immediately.
- To taste!
Quote about cooking:
"We can dream of drinks: when we are really thirsty, we have to wake up to drink."Sigmund Freud